- Griscelli syndrome: a model system to study vesicular trafficking.
- Evaluation of ethosomes for delivery of siRNA into cultured primary melanocytes and skin
- The role of RhoC in growth and metastatic capacity of melanoma
- Knockdown of myosin Va isoforms by RNAi as a tool to block melanosome transport in primary human melanocytes
- Somatic mutation analysis in NF1 cafe au lait spots reveals two NF1 hits in the melanocytes
- Human squamous cell carcinomas evade the immune response by down-regulation of vascular E-selectin and recruitment of regulatory T cells
The role of VEGF-C staining in predicting regional metastasis in melanoma
2008) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 453(3). p.257-265 Mark(
- Hypomelanoses and hypermelanoses
- Solvent effects on the transdermal penetration of the OECD model compound caffeine.
- Persoonlijke en maatschappelijke gevolgen van werkgerelateerd handeczeem