- Genome-wide association studies of autoimmune vitiligo identify 23 new risk loci and highlight key pathways and regulatory variants
Pyoderma gangrenosum with granuloma formation: not always a benign disorder
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(1). p.188-189 Mark(
- Chronic and invasive fungal infections in a family with CARD9 deficiency
- Je hebt psoriasis... maar ken je psoriasis?
- Practical guidance on immunogenicity to biologic agents used in the treatment of psoriasis: what can be learnt from other diseases?
Real-life effectiveness of once-daily calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel vs. ointment formulations in psoriasis vulgaris: final analysis of the 52-week PRO-long study
2015) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 29(12). p.2349-2355 Mark(
- PsoPlus, a comprehensive consultation programme for psoriasis
- Developing a therapeutic range of adalimumab serum concentrations in management of psoriasis: a step toward personalized treatment
- Biomarkers to optimize ustekinumab therapy in psoriatic patients
- STAT3 as a therapeutic target for the treatment of atopic dermatitis and pyoderma gangrenosum