- Exploring the feasibility of whole blood to identify systemic miRNA biomarkers for patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis
- The many faces of IL-17 in inflammatory skin diseases
- Characterization data on the topical carrier DDC642
Global survey into the use of therapeutic patient education during psoriasis management
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(suppl. 6). p.64-64 Mark(
- Je hebt psoriasis... maar ken je psoriasis?
- Chronic and invasive fungal infections in a family with CARD9 deficiency
Pyoderma gangrenosum with granuloma formation: not always a benign disorder
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(1). p.188-189 Mark(
- Practical guidance on immunogenicity to biologic agents used in the treatment of psoriasis: what can be learnt from other diseases?
Real-life effectiveness of once-daily calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel vs. ointment formulations in psoriasis vulgaris: final analysis of the 52-week PRO-long study
2015) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 29(12). p.2349-2355 Mark(
- Developing a therapeutic range of adalimumab serum concentrations in management of psoriasis: a step toward personalized treatment