- Practical guidance on immunogenicity to biologic agents used in the treatment of psoriasis: what can be learnt from other diseases?
- Developing a therapeutic range of adalimumab serum concentrations in management of psoriasis: a step toward personalized treatment
- microRNAs in psoriasis: leaders or followers?
Expert recommendations: the use of the fixed combination calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel for the topical treatment of psoriasis
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEROLOGY. 28(suppl. 2). p.22-32 Mark(
- Efficacy of products to remove eggs of Pediculus humanus capitis (Phthiraptera: Pediculidae) from the human hair
- ZEB2-transgene expression in the epidermis compromises the integrity of the epidermal barrier through the repression of different tight junction proteins
- The effectiveness of facial exercises for facial rejuvenation: a systematic review
Profile of the Belgian dermatologist: results of an online survey
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(5). p.667-668 Mark(
A cross-sectional study on the prevalence of metabolic syndrome in psoriasis compared to psoriatic arthritis
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(4). p.507-511 Mark(
- Immunohistochemical analysis of FOXP3+ regulatory T cells in healthy human skin and autoimmune dermatoses