- Can non-invasively determined muscle typology predict fatigue and recovery profile?
- Large-scale GWAS identifies multiple loci for hand grip strength providing biological insights into muscular fitness
- Changes in lower limb muscle function and muscle mass following exercise-based interventions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : a review of the English-language literature
- AAV9 delivered bispecific nanobody attenuates amyloid burden in the gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
- Effects of histidine and β-alanine supplementation on human muscle carnosine storage
- Exoskeleton plantarflexion assistance for elderly
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- The better the distance runner, the more slow-twitch muscle typology?
- The impact of an 8-week apnea training period on splenic volume and blood values