- Impact of the supplementation of a docosahexaenoic acid-rich emulsion on the reproductive output of oyster broodstock, Crassostrea gigas.
- Impact of starvation and of feeding algal and artificial diets on the lipid content and composition of juvenile oysters (Crassostrea gigas) and clams (Tapes philippinarum).
- Incorporation of different fatty acids, supplied as emulsions or liposomes, in the polar and neutral lipids of Crassostrea gigas spat.
- The Chilean scallop Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819): I. fatty acid composition and lipid content of six organs.
The Chilean scallop Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819): II. manipulation of the fatty acid composition and lipid content of the eggs via lipid supplementation of the broodstock diet.
1999) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 123(1). p.97-103 Mark(
- Dietary impact of algal and artificial diets, fed at different feeding rations, on the growth and fatty acid composition of Tapes philippinarum (L.) spat.
- The effect of lipid supplementation on growth and fatty acid composition of Tapes philippinarum spat.
- Supplementation of lipid emulsions to algal diets in the hatchery rearing of bivalves: 145-154
- Effect of lipid supplementation on growth, survival and fatty acid composition of bivalve larvae (Ostrea edulis L. and Mercenaria mercenaria L.)