- Dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) with 3 different contrast agents for therapy monitoring in a tumour bearing mouse model.
- Prognostic significance of pathological response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia
- F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose PET/CT scanning in the diagnostic work-up of a primary pericardial mesothelioma - A case report
- Dose-finding study using oxaliplatin in combination with fixed dose gemcitabin and radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic or biliary tract cancer.
- Intraoperative high-dose-rate Brachytherapy (IBT) for locally unresectable intraabdominal malignancy
Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the anus: a possible target for EGFR inhibition?
- Converging expression profiles from esophageal and colorectal cancer tissues: a comparative analysis using expression microarray.
- Low dose, whole brain radiation suppresses hippocampal neurogenesis and accelerates kindling epileptogenesis
- Recombinant human erythropoietin α modulates the effects of radiotherapy on colorectal cancer microvessels