- Combined effect of EPO and radiotherapy on the expression of endogenous molecular markers of tumor metabolism and metastasis
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in head and neck cancer patients: evidence for genetic predisposition?
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for cervical lymph node metastases from unknown primary cancer
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 71(4). p.1158-1166 Mark(
- Influence of neoadjuvant chemoradiation on surgical outcome following Ivor Lewis esophagectomy for cancer of the distal esophagus and gastric cardia
- F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose PET/CT scanning in the diagnostic work-up of a primary pericardial mesothelioma - A case report
- Dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) with 3 different contrast agents for therapy monitoring in a tumour bearing mouse model.
- Prognostic significance of pathological response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia
- Dose-finding study using oxaliplatin in combination with fixed dose gemcitabin and radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic or biliary tract cancer.
- Intraoperative high-dose-rate Brachytherapy (IBT) for locally unresectable intraabdominal malignancy
Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(