Positron emission tomography-guided, focal-dose escalation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck cancer
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 68(1). p.126-135 Mark(
- Intraoperative high-dose-rate Brachytherapy (IBT) for locally unresectable intraabdominal malignancy
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the anus: a possible target for EGFR inhibition?
- Converging expression profiles from esophageal and colorectal cancer tissues: a comparative analysis using expression microarray.
- Low dose, whole brain radiation suppresses hippocampal neurogenesis and accelerates kindling epileptogenesis
- Converging expression profiles from oesophageal and colorectal cancer tissues: a comparative analysis using expression microarray.
- Recombinant human erythropoietin α modulates the effects of radiotherapy on colorectal cancer microvessels
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation versus hyperfractionated accelerated radiotherapy in locally advanced rectal cancer
- Radiation of the rat brain suppresses seizure-induced Neurogenesis and transiently enhances excitability during kindling acquisition
- Assessment of therapy response by DCE-MRI with a macromolecular gadolinium contrast agent.