- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in previously irradiated territory
- Antiangiogenic versus cytotoxic therapeutic approaches in a mouse model of pancreatic cancer: An experimental study with a multitarget tyrosine kinase inhibitor (sunitinib), gemcitabine and radiotherapy
- Combined effect of EPO and radiotherapy on the expression of endogenous molecular markers of tumor metabolism and metastasis
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in head and neck cancer patients: evidence for genetic predisposition?
- Influence of neoadjuvant chemoradiation on surgical outcome following Ivor Lewis esophagectomy for cancer of the distal esophagus and gastric cardia
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for cervical lymph node metastases from unknown primary cancer
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 71(4). p.1158-1166 Mark(
- Dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) with 3 different contrast agents for therapy monitoring in a tumour bearing mouse model.
- Prognostic significance of pathological response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia
- F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose PET/CT scanning in the diagnostic work-up of a primary pericardial mesothelioma - A case report
- Dose-finding study using oxaliplatin in combination with fixed dose gemcitabin and radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic or biliary tract cancer.