Acute normal tissue reactions in head-and-neck cancer patients treated with IMRT: influence of dose and association with genetic polymorphisms in DNA DSB repair genes
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(4). p.1187-1195 Mark(
- In vitro cytotoxicity of paclitaxel/β-cyclodextrin complexes for HIPEC
INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR SINONASAL TUMORS: GHENT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL UPDATE
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 73(2). p.424-432 Mark(
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in previously irradiated territory
- Antiangiogenic versus cytotoxic therapeutic approaches in a mouse model of pancreatic cancer: An experimental study with a multitarget tyrosine kinase inhibitor (sunitinib), gemcitabine and radiotherapy
- Combined effect of EPO and radiotherapy on the expression of endogenous molecular markers of tumor metabolism and metastasis
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in head and neck cancer patients: evidence for genetic predisposition?
- Influence of neoadjuvant chemoradiation on surgical outcome following Ivor Lewis esophagectomy for cancer of the distal esophagus and gastric cardia
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for cervical lymph node metastases from unknown primary cancer
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 71(4). p.1158-1166 Mark(
- Dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) with 3 different contrast agents for therapy monitoring in a tumour bearing mouse model.