- Ki-67 and von Willebrand factor: outcome predictors for oesophageal cancer
Noninvasive monitoring of radiotherapy-induced microvascular changes using dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) in a colorectal tumor model
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 64(4). p.1188-1196 Mark(
- Outcome in severely ill patients with hematological malignancies who received intravenous chemotherapy in the intensive care unit
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation versus hyperfractionated accelerated radiotherapy (HART) in resectable distal rectal cancer
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation versus hyperfractionated accelerated radio-therapy (HART) in respectable dital rectal cancer
- Adjuvante behandeling bij coloncarcinoom: is het 5-fluorouraciltijdperk voorbij?
Definition and delineation of the clinical target volume for rectal cancer
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 65(4). p.1129-1142 Mark(
- Are von Willebrand factor and Ki-67 outcome predictors for esophageal cancer?
- Low-dose whole brain gamma-irradiation accelerates epileptogenesis during hippocampal kindling
- Pre-operative combined modality therapy in the management of locally advanced rectal cancer