- Rifampin and recurrence of tuberculosis among patients infected with HIV
- Strong general health care systems: a prerequisite to reach global tuberculosis control targets
How can detection of infectious tuberculosis be improved?: experience in the Somali region of Ethiopia
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 7(5). p.485-488 Mark(
ABO blood groups, grass pea preparation, and neurolathyrism in Ethiopia
2002) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 96(6). p.700-703 Mark(
- Pattern and associated factors of the neurolathyrism epidemic in Ethiopia.
- Primaire cardiovasculaire preventie met statinen
- Does Brussels listen? European health systems research in developing countries at the edge of extinction.
- Health information for management: documenting the decentralisation of Cuba's emergency care system
- The unreliability of the Kato-Katz technique limits its usefulness for evaluating S-mansoni infections.
- Anti-tuberculosis drug sales in private pharmacies in Cochabamba.