- Protection of zinc against tumor necrosis factor-induced lethal inflammation depends on heat shock protein 70 and allows safe antitumor therapy
- How glucocorticoids control their own strength and the balance between pro- and anti-inflammatory mediators
A fully dissociated compound of plant origin for inflammatory gene repression
2005) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 102(44). p.15827-15832 Mark(
- Bilirubin release induced by tumor necrosis factor in combination with galactosamine is toxic to mice
- Relaxation by vasoactive intestinal polypeptide in the gastric fundus of nitric oxide synthase-deficient mice.
- HSP70 protects against TNF-induced lethal inflammatory shock.
- Detection, characterisation and purification of a murine liver factor capable of desensitising towards the lethal activity of tumour necrosis factor.
- Antisense knockdown of inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibits the relaxant effect of VIP in isolated smooth muscle cells of the mouse gastric fundus.
- Tumor necrosis factor-induced lethal hepatitis: pharmacological intervention with verapamil, tannic acid, picotamide and K76COOH.
- Involvement of the acute phase protein alpha(1)-acid glycoprotein in nonspecific resistance to a lethal Gram-negative infection.