- Proteolysis of a high-pressure-treated mould-ripened cheese.
- Effects of high pressure treatment on fermentation processes during ripening of Gouda cheese.
- Rheological properties of high-pressure-treated Gouda cheese.
- Proteolysis and viscoelastic properties of high pressure treated Gouda cheese
- Transport of sodium chloride and water in Gouda cheese as affected by high-pressure brining.
- Dynamic rheological properties of Gouda cheese as influenced by age and position.
- High pressure treatment of dairy products
- Brining of Gouda Type Cheese Curd and its Effect on the Cheese Serum
High pressure brining of Gouda cheese and its effect on the cheese serum.
1998) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-LEBENSMITTEL-WISSENSCHAFT & TECHNOLOGIE. 31(6). p.552-558 Mark(
- Influence of pH and sodium chloride on the high pressure-induced gel formation of a whey protein concentrate.