- Hot dip galvanising and galvannealing of P and Mn strengthened TiNbIF steels.
- Galvanising and galvannealing behaviour of B added TiNbIF high strength steel.
- The Galvannealing Reactivity of P Strengthened TiNb IF Steels.
Influence of annealing conditions on the galvanizability and galvannealing properties of TiNb interstitial-free steels, strengthened with phosphorous and manganese.
2000) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 31(4). p.1225-1232 Mark(
- Influence of the dew point of the N-2-H-2 atmosphere during recrystallization annealing on the steel surface state of TiNbIF high strength steels
- Influence of the Dew Point of the N2-H2 Atmosphere during Recrystallization Annealing on the Steel Surface State of TiNb IF High Strenght Steels.
- The shear strength of galvannealed coatings on IF steels.
- The structure of the inhibition layer after hot dip galvanising of Ti IF-DDQ, TiNb IF-DDQ and TiNb+P IF-HSS substrates
- Influence of Strip Temperature, Dipping Time and Al Content on the Inhibition Layer Formation on TiNb+P High Strength Steels in Continuous Galvanizing Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Zinc and Zinc Alloy Coated Steel Sheet, Galvatec h '98, 1998, Chiba, Japan, pp. 8.
- The shear strength of galvannealed coatings on IF steels. Proceedings 'The fifht International Conference on Zinc Coated Steel Sheet', Intergalva, 12-13 June 1997, Birmingham (UK), 8 p.