- Development of a red VCSEL-to-plastic fiber module for use in parallel optical data links.
MT compatible red VCSEL module for parallel optical interconnections
2000) Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. 3952. p.134-143 Mark(
- Realisation of a phased-array multi-wavelength laser using hybridly integrated PICs
- Development of a visible VCSEL-to-plastic optical fibre module for use in high-speed optical data links.
- MT (TM)-compatible connectorisation of VCSEL and RCLED arrays to plastic optical fibre ribbon for low cost parallel datalinks.
- Direct MT™-compatible connectorisation of VCSEL and LED-arrays to plastic optical fiber ribbon for low cost parallel datalinks
- Low cost multi-fiber add/drop multiplexer demonstration system.
- Elimination of crosstalk in the common amplifier of a multi-wavelength source by gain clamping.
- Holographically defined grating assisted Micro-cavity light emitting diodes.
- First demonstration of highly TM reflective and highly polarisation selective diffraction gratings (GIRO-gratings) for long wavelength VCSELs.