- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Disc herniations in astronauts: what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- Identifying prognostic factors predicting outcome in patients with chronic neck pain after multimodal treatment: a retrospective study
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical low back pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques
- Effect of pain induction or pain reduction on conditioned pain modulation in adults: a systematic review
- Effect of pain induction and pain reduction on conditioned pain modulation: a systematic review
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical neck pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques
- Shoulder muscle activation levels during four closed kinetic chain exercises with and without Redcord slings