- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- Disc herniations in astronauts: what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Trunk extension exercises: how is trunk extensor muscle recruitment related to the exercise dosage?
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- Structural brain plasticity induced by physical training in adults affected by aging or disease related impairments: a systematic review
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- Identifying prognostic factors predicting outcome in patients with chronic neck pain after multimodal treatment: a retrospective study