- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence
- Influence of different stool types on muscle activity and lumbar posture among dentists during a simulated dental screening task
- Determining predictive outcome factors for a multimodal treatment program in low back pain patients: a retrospective cohort study
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
- Lack of evidence for central sensitization in nonspecific, non-traumatic neck pain
- Predictors of response and adherence to outpatient multimodal rehabilitation in patients with chronic low back pain
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(