- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- Influence of different stool types on muscle activity and lumbar posture among dentists during a simulated dental screening task
- Determining predictive outcome factors for a multimodal treatment program in low back pain patients: a retrospective cohort study
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Predictors of response and adherence to outpatient multimodal rehabilitation in patients with chronic low back pain
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
- Disc herniations in astronauts: what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?