- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Disc herniations in astronauts: what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Trunk extension exercises: how is trunk extensor muscle recruitment related to the exercise dosage?
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- Structural brain plasticity induced by physical training in adults affected by aging or disease related impairments: a systematic review
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- Identifying prognostic factors predicting outcome in patients with chronic neck pain after multimodal treatment: a retrospective study
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical low back pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques