- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Predictors of response and adherence to outpatient multimodal rehabilitation in patients with chronic low back pain
- Disc herniations in astronauts: what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?
- Optimal normalization tests for muscle activation of the levator scapulae, pectoralis minor and rhomboid major: an electromyography study using maximum voluntary isometric contractions
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Trunk extension exercises: how is trunk extensor muscle recruitment related to the exercise dosage?
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?