- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Disc herniations in astronauts: what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
- Identifying prognostic factors predicting outcome in patients with chronic neck pain after multimodal treatment: a retrospective study
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical low back pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques
- Effect of pain induction or pain reduction on conditioned pain modulation in adults: a systematic review
- Effect of pain induction and pain reduction on conditioned pain modulation: a systematic review
- A modern neuroscience approach to chronic spinal pain: combining pain neuroscience education with cognition-targeted motor control training
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical neck pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques