- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- Disc herniations in astronauts: what causes them, and what does it tell us about herniation on earth?
- Identifying prognostic factors predicting outcome in patients with chronic neck pain after multimodal treatment: a retrospective study
- Is there evidence for central sensitization in chronic non-specific, non-traumatic neck pain?
- Effect of pain induction or pain reduction on conditioned pain modulation in adults: a systematic review
- Articular dysfunction patterns in patients with mechanical low back pain: a clinical algorithm to guide specific mobilization and manipulation techniques
- Factors associated with low back and neck pain in young adolescence: a multivariable modeling study
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Biceps femoris and semitendinosus: teammates or competitors?: new insights into hamstring injury mechanisms in male football players: a muscle functional MRI study
- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence