- Development and test of an integrative model of job search behaviour
- The move to business schools: how Is I/O psychology holding up in Europe?
- Organizational career growth and subsequent voice behavior: the role of affective commitment and gender
- Comparing employment interviews in Latin America with other countries
- Measurement invariance of the Wong and law emotional intelligence scale scores: does the measurement structure hold across Far Eastern and European countries?
- The image of psychology programs: the value of the instrumental-symbolic framework
- Systematic reflection: implications for learning from failures and successes
Trade-offs between assessor team size and assessor expertise in affecting rating accuracy in assessment centers
2013) Revista de Psicología del Trabajo y de las Organizaciones. 29(1). p.13-20 Mark(
- Assessment centers and the measurement of personality
- Situation assessment as an ignored factor in the behavioral consistency paradigm underlying the validity of personnel selection procedures