- Social Influences in Recruitment: When is Word-of-Mouth Most Effective?
- Putting judging situations into situational judgment tests: evidence from intercultural multimedia SJTs
- Effects of organizationally endorsed coaching on performance and validity of situational judgment tests
- Guidelines and ethical considerations for assessment center operations
- How 'situational' is judgment in situational judgment tests?
- Diversity in medical school admission: insights from personnel recruitment and selection
- How are we doing after 30 years? A meta-analytic review of the antecedents and outcomes of feedback-seeking behavior
Development and test of an integrative model of job search behaviour
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24. p.544-559 Mark(
- The power of word-of-mouth in recruitment: a policy-capturing study
- Beyond intention: organizational image and job advertisements as predictors of application decisions