- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- Marine environmental contamination: public awareness, concern and perceived effectiveness in five European countries
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Acceptance: what's in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain
- Basic mathematics test predicts statistics achievement and overall first year academic success
- Self-report of empathy: a shortened French adaptation of the interpersonal reactivity index (IRI) using two large Belgian samples
- Assessing effortful control in typical and atypical development: are questionnaires and neuropsychological measures interchangeable? A latent-variable analysis
- Constrained statistical inference: sample-size tables for ANOVA and regression
- White-matter development is different in bilingual and monolingual children: a longitudinal DTI study
- Poverty and decision-making in child welfare and protection: deepening the bias-need debate
- Social classification occurs at the subgroup level evidence based on a multidimensional scaling study
- What are the most important tasks of tutors during the tutorials in hybrid problem-based learning curricula?
- Lagged and instantaneous dynamical influences related to brain structural connectivity
Estimation of controlled direct effects in the presence of exposure-induced confounding and latent variables
2014) STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING-A MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL. 21(3). p.396-407 Mark(