Unexplained Chronic Fatigue and Core Conflictual Relationship Themes: A Study in a Chronically Fatigued Population.
2009) PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOTHERAPY-THEORY RESEARCH AND PRACTICE. 82(1). p.31-40 Mark(
- The relationship between the perception of distributed leadership in secondary schools and teachers' and teacher leaders' job satisfaction and organizational commitment
- Semisupervised category learning: The impact of feedback in learning the information-integration task
- Neural activity with spatial and temporal correlations as a basis to simulate fMRI data
- Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?
Wavelet-based colour texture retrieval using the kullback-leibler divergence between bivariate generalized gaussian models
2009) 2009 16TH IEEE International conference on image processing. 1-6. p.265-268 Mark(
- Screening for traumatic exposure and posttraumatic stress symptoms in adolescents in the war-affected eastern democratic republic of Congo
- Unfavourable family characteristics and their associations with childhood obesity: a cross-sectional study
- JEM Spotlight: Fungi, mycotoxins and microbial volatile organic compounds in mouldy interiors from water-damaged buildings
- How many exemplars are used? Explorations with the Rex Leopold I model