- Activation detection in event-related FMRI through clustering of wavelet distributions
- Een link tussen leven in armoede en maatregelen bijzondere jeugdbijstand?
- Community-based cross-cultural adaptation of mental health measures in emergency settings: validating the IES-R and HSCL-37A in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
- Psychological disorder, symptom severity and weight loss in inpatient adolescent obesity treatment
- Personality and psychopathology in Flemish referred children: five perspectives of continuity
- The relationship between the perception of distributed leadership in secondary schools and teachers' and teacher leaders' job satisfaction and organizational commitment
Unexplained Chronic Fatigue and Core Conflictual Relationship Themes: A Study in a Chronically Fatigued Population.
2009) PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHOTHERAPY-THEORY RESEARCH AND PRACTICE. 82(1). p.31-40 Mark(
- Semisupervised category learning: The impact of feedback in learning the information-integration task
- Neural activity with spatial and temporal correlations as a basis to simulate fMRI data
- Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?