- White-matter development is different in bilingual and monolingual children: a longitudinal DTI study
- Social classification occurs at the subgroup level evidence based on a multidimensional scaling study
- Poverty and decision-making in child welfare and protection: deepening the bias-need debate
- What are the most important tasks of tutors during the tutorials in hybrid problem-based learning curricula?
- Lagged and instantaneous dynamical influences related to brain structural connectivity
Estimation of controlled direct effects in the presence of exposure-induced confounding and latent variables
2014) STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING-A MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL. 21(3). p.396-407 Mark(
- A review of fMRI simulation studies
- Pig, cattle and poultry farmers with a known interest in research have comparable perspectives on disease prevention and on-farm biosecurity
- A posteriori dietary patterns: how many patterns to retain?
- Adaptive smoothing as inference strategy