- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Acceptance: what’s in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain.
- Assessing effortful control in typical and atypical development: are questionnaires and neuropsychological measures interchangeable? A latent-variable analysis
- White-matter development is different in bilingual and monolingual children: a longitudinal DTI study
- Constrained statistical inference: sample-size tables for ANOVA and regression
- Poverty and decision-making in child welfare and protection: deepening the bias-need debate
- What are the most important tasks of tutors during the tutorials in hybrid problem-based learning curricula?
Estimation of controlled direct effects in the presence of exposure-induced confounding and latent variables
2014) STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING-A MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL. 21(3). p.396-407 Mark(
- A review of fMRI simulation studies
- Pig, cattle and poultry farmers with a known interest in research have comparable perspectives on disease prevention and on-farm biosecurity