Which core conflictual relationship themes are consistent with depressive symptoms? An exploratory study
2006) ZEITSCHRIFT FUR PSYCHOSOMATISCHE MEDIZIN UND PSYCHOTHERAPIE. 52(2). p.172-189 Mark(
- Can the children's communication checklist differentiate autism spectrum subtypes?
- Is the 'community as method' approach gender sensitive? Client and treatment characteristics in European therapeutic communities. Results of the BIOMED II (IPTRP) project
- Confirming the three-factor structure of the quality of relationships inventory within couples
- Relationships between teacher characteristics, interpersonal teacher behaviour and teacher wellbeing
- Measuring professional burnout in Dutch-speaking regions: An evaluation of the factorial validity of the Maslach Burnout Inventory
- Problem severity profiles of substance abusing women in European Therapeutic Communities: Influence of psychiatric problems
- Inpatient treatment for children with obesity: Weight loss, psychological well-being, and eating behavior
- Mixture models of categorization.
- Fruits and vegetables categorized: An application of the generalized context model.