- White-matter development is different in bilingual and monolingual children: a longitudinal DTI study
- Constrained statistical inference: sample-size tables for ANOVA and regression
- Acceptance: what’s in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain.
- Poverty and decision-making in child welfare and protection: deepening the bias-need debate
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- A review of fMRI simulation studies
- A posteriori dietary patterns: how many patterns to retain?
Estimation of controlled direct effects in the presence of exposure-induced confounding and latent variables
2014) STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING-A MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL. 21(3). p.396-407 Mark(
- Basic mathematics test predicts statistics achievement and overall first year academic success
- Pig, cattle and poultry farmers with a known interest in research have comparable perspectives on disease prevention and on-farm biosecurity