- Detection of charge compensating cation vacancies near Rh2+ complexes in AgCl and NaCl using Q-band ENDOR.
- X- and Q-band magnetic resonance study of iridium-doped silver chloride microcrystals.
Magnetic resonance study of Rh complexes in AgCl microcrystals.
2000) SPECTROCHIMICA ACTA PART A-MOLECULAR AND BIOMOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY. 56(2). p.319-329 Mark(
- Electron paramagnetic resonance and electronnuclear double resonance investigation of NaCl: Ir - a model system for similarly doped silver halides.
- The possibilities and limitations of powder ENDOR: the study of rhodium complexes in a model system (NaCl) for photographic emulsions
Study of strongly overlapping Rh2+ EPR spectra by high-resolution magnetic resonance techniques.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-FARADAY TRANSACTIONS. 94(19). p.2993-2997 Mark(
- Electron paramagnetic resonance and electron nuclear double resonance of NaCl: Rh2+: a comparison between similarly doped Bridgman- and solution-grown single crystals.
- Development of an adhesive TAB joining technology