- The role of the gut and microbes in the pathogenesis of spondyloarthritis
- Multinational evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and management of gout: integrating systematic literature review and expert opinion of a broad panel of rheumatologists in the 3e initiative
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Gut inflammation in SpA: flagellin joins the dance?
- Degree of bone marrow oedema in sacroiliac joints of patients with axial spondyloarthritis is linked to gut inflammation and male sex: results from the GIANT cohort
- Heat-shock proteins in stromal joint tissues: innocent bystanders or disease-initiating proteins?
- Proof of concept: enthesitis and new bone formation in spondyloarthritis are driven by mechanical strain and stromal cells
- Diagnostic value of pelvic enthesitis on MRI of the sacroiliac joints in spondyloarthritis
- MRI of the SI joints commonly shows non-inflammatory disease in patients clinically suspected of sacroiliitis
- The thymic microenvironment differentially regulates development and trafficking of invariant NKT cell sublineages