- Preclinical evaluation of invariant natural killer T cells in the 5T33 multiple myeloma model
- Should we be morbid about comorbidities in the rheumatic diseases?: understanding the impact of comorbidity on rheumatic disease
- Selecting patients with spondyloarthritis (SpA) or rheumatoid arthritis (RA) for antiTNF-alfa treatment: First scintigraphic data with Tc99m-labelled certolizumab pegol.
- Osteoarticular manifestations: specific treatments and/or treating intestinal disease?
- Toward a cytokine-based disease taxonomy
- From immune senescence and insulin resistance to obesity and sarcopenia: iNKT cell as bridge?
- Spondyloarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease: comorbidity and treatment implications
- Microscopic gut inflammation in axial spondyloarthritis: a multiparametric predictive model
99mTc labelled S-HYNIC certolizumab pegol for selecting patients for anti-TNF alpha treatment: a biodistribution and dosimetric study
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S392-S392 Mark(
- Scintigraphic detection of TNF alpha with a radiolabeled anti-TNF alpha in patients with active peripheral spondyloarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis