Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of lung involvement in systemic sclerosis, is involved in fibrosis development but is not indispensable for fibrosis development
- How sensitive and specific are MRI features of sacroiliitis for diagnosis of spondyloarthritis in patients with inflammatory back pain?
- Relevance of the gut/joint axis for the management of spondyloarthritis in daily clinical practice
- A bidirectional crosstalk between iNKT cells and adipocytes mediated by leptin modulates susceptibility for T cell mediated hepatitis
- Gut inflammation in SpA: flagellin joins the dance?
- Degree of bone marrow oedema in sacroiliac joints of patients with axial spondyloarthritis is linked to gut inflammation and male sex: results from the GIANT cohort
- Proof of concept: enthesitis and new bone formation in spondyloarthritis are driven by mechanical strain and stromal cells
- Heat-shock proteins in stromal joint tissues: innocent bystanders or disease-initiating proteins?
- Diagnostic value of pelvic enthesitis on MRI of the sacroiliac joints in spondyloarthritis