- A bidirectional crosstalk between iNKT cells and adipocytes mediated by leptin modulates susceptibility for T cell mediated hepatitis
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Gut inflammation in SpA: flagellin joins the dance?
- Heat-shock proteins in stromal joint tissues: innocent bystanders or disease-initiating proteins?
- Proof of concept: enthesitis and new bone formation in spondyloarthritis are driven by mechanical strain and stromal cells
- MRI of the SI joints commonly shows non-inflammatory disease in patients clinically suspected of sacroiliitis
- The thymic microenvironment differentially regulates development and trafficking of invariant NKT cell sublineages
- Diagnostic value of pelvic enthesitis on MRI of the sacroiliac joints in spondyloarthritis
- Referral patterns, diagnosis, and disease management of patients with axial spondyloarthritis: results of an international survey
- Active and structural lesions of the sacroiliac joints in spondyloarthritis