- Leptin's metabolic and immune functions can be uncoupled at the ligand/receptor interaction level
- Etanercept versus monoclonal antibodies in axial spondyloarthritis: game over?
- Baseline scintigraphic detection of TNFa as a predictor of therapy response after treatment with certolizumab pegol in rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthritis patients
- An in silico approach for modelling T-helper polarizing iNKT cell agonists
- Negative regulation of the NLRP3 inflammasome by A20 protects against arthritis
- Senescence marker killer cell lectin-like receptor G1 (KLRG1) contributes to TNF-α production by interaction with its soluble E-cadherin ligand in chronically inflamed joints
- Treating spondyloarthritis, including ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis, to target: recommendations of an international task force
- Growth differentiation factor 15, a marker of lung involvement in systemic sclerosis, is involved in fibrosis development but is not indispensable for fibrosis development
- How sensitive and specific are MRI features of sacroiliitis for diagnosis of spondyloarthritis in patients with inflammatory back pain?
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(