- Deposition and leaching of nutrients under forest and heather in the catchment of the Zwarte Beek
- A Takagi-Sugeno model of flow in the unsaturated zone.
- Simulation of one-dimensional water movement in the unsaturated zone by means of a first order Takagi-Sugeno model
- Modelleren van de neerslag-afvoerrelatie, 3: het GLUE-concept
Analytical solution for transient water table heights and outflows from inclined ditch-drained terrains.
2002) JOURNAL OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERING-ASCE. 128(6). p.358-364 Mark(
- Assessing the effect of the assimilation of in-situ observed soil moisture values on hydrologically modeled latent heat fluxes
- Improvement of TOPLATS-based discharge predictions through assimilation of ERS-based remotely sensed soil moisture values.
- A comparison between laser, needle-like and meshboard techniques for soil roughness measurements
- Modelleren van de neerslag-afvoerrelatie, 2: toepassing in het Velpestroomgebied
- A metahillslope model based on an analytical solution to a linearized Boussinesq equation for temporally variable recharge rates.