- Biological containment of genetically modified Lactococcus lactis for intestinal delivery of human interleukin 10
- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- A new method to obtain and present complete information on the compatibility: study of its validity for eight binary mixtures of morphine with drugs frequently used in palliative care.
Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(
- Evaluation of a mucoadhesive tablet for ocular use.
- Stability and compatibility of morphine.
- Compatibility and stability of ternary admixtures of morphine with haloperidol or midazolam and dexamethasone or methylprednisolone.
- Evaluation of the emulsifying properties of some cationic starches.
- Compatibility and stability of morphine in binary admixtures with haloperidol, midazolam, dexamethasone or methylprednisolone.
- The solubility of morphine and the stability of concentrated morphine solutions in glass, polypropylene syringes and PVC containers.