Geological characteristics and geotechnical properties of Eocene and Quaternary deposits on the Belgian continental shelf: synthesis in the context of offshore wind farming
2005) NETHERLANDS JOURNAL OF GEOSCIENCES-GEOLOGIE EN MIJNBOUW. 84(2). p.147-160 Mark(
Predicting the occurence of benthic species in the North Sea
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.293-296 Mark(
- Coastal and nearshore morphology, bedforms and sediment transport pathways at Teignmouth (UK)
- Morphodynamic evolution of the kink of an offshore tidal sandbank: the Westhinder Bank (Southern North Sea)
- Evaluation of sonar techniques for the detection of macrobenthic communities
- Lithostratigraphy and geometry of Eocene and Quaternary deposits on the Belgian continental shelf
- Tertiary and Quaternary Geology of the Belgian Continental Shelf
- Investigation of natural sand transport on the Belgian continental shelf - Budget - Final Report.
- Intensive evaluation of the evolution of a protected benthic habitat
- Intensive evaluation of the evolution of a protected benthic habitat - HABITAT - Final Report.