Responses of intertidal nematodes to short-term anoxic events
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 345(2). p.175-184 Mark(
- Study on the sediment compaction in relation to the nematode vertical distribution by means of high-resolution X-ray CT
- Can field distributions of marine predacious nematodes be explained by sediment constraints on their foraging success?
- Laboratory experiments on the infaunal activity of intertidal nematodes
- Changes in structural and functional diversity of nematode communities during a spring phytoplankton bloom in the southern North Sea
- The importance of fine-scale, vertical profiles in characterising nematode community structure
- Nematode biomass spectra as descriptors of functional changes due to human and natural impact
- Nematode assemblages from subtidal sandbanks in the Southern Bight of the North Sea: effect of small sedimentological differences.
- Tidal migration of nematodes on an estuarine tidal flat (the Molenplaat, Schelde Estuary, SW Netherlands).
- Predation rates and prey selectivity in two predacious estuarine nematode species.