- Demonstrating optoelectronic interconnect in a FPGA based prototype system using flip chip mounted 2D arrays of optical components and 2D POF-ribbon arrays as optical pathways
- Demonstrating POF based optoelectronic interconnect in a multi-FPGA prototype system
- 2D inter-chip optical interconnect.
- Demonstration of 2-D Plastic Optical Fibre based optical interconnect between CMOS IC's.
- An optical area I/O enhanced FPGA with 256 optical channels per chip
- Two dimensional optical interconnect between CMOS IC's
- Fabrication of a 2D connector for coupling a 4x8 array of small diameter plastic optical fiber (117/125 mu m) to MCLED or VCSEL arrays
- Fabrication of microgrooves with excimer laser ablation techniques for plastic optical fibre array alignment purposes.
- Microgroove fabrication with excimer laser ablation techniques for optical fibre array alignment purposes
Substrate-removed 850-nm RCLEDs and small core (63/125 µm) plastic optical fibers for optical data communication
2000) Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. 3938. p.160-168 Mark(