- Environmental Factors And Male Fertility: Results FromBiomonitoring Studies In Flanders.
- Serum dioxin-like activity is associated with reproductive parameters in young men from the general Flemish population
- Experimental parameters affecting sensitivity and specificity of a yeast assay for estrogenic compounds: results of an interlaboratory validation exercise
- Regioselective synthesis and estrogenicity of (+/-)-8-alkyl-5,7-dihydroxy-4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-3,4-dihydrocoumarins
- Advanced water treatment with manganese oxide for the removal of 17α-ethynylestradiol (EE2)
- Endocrine disruptors: effects on male fertility and screening tools for their assessment
Hypothalamic 5 alpha-reductase and 3 alpha-oxidoreductase activity in the male rat.
2002) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 80(1). p.91-98 Mark(
- Hormoonontregelaars en hun effect op de mannelijke vruchtbaarheid
- Observations as the male fertility in the Flemish environment and health studies.
- Estrogen receptor based in vitro assays for the evaluation of endocrine disrupters.