Quantitative risk assessment via uncertainty analysis in combination with error propagation for the determination of the dynamic Design Space of the primary drying step during freeze-drying
2017) European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 121. p.32-41 Mark(
- Calibration of activated sludge models: A critical review of experimental designs.
- Modeling aerobic carbon source degradation processes using titrimetric data and combined respirometric-titrimetric data: Experimental data and model structure.
- Modeling aerobic carbon source degradation processes using titrimetric data and combined respirometric-titrimetric data: Structural and practical identifiability.
- Evaluation of an ASM1 model calibration procedure on a municipal-industrial wastewater treatment plant.
- Anoxic activated sludge monitoring with combined nitrate and titrimetric measurements.
- Model-based interpretation of titrimetric data to estimate aerobic carbon source degradation kinetics
- Modeling of a reactive primary clarifier
- Practical identifiability of model parameters by combined respirometric-titrimetric measurements
- Titrimetric biosensing of biological wastewater treatment plants.