Completely recyclable concrete: how does the cement paste behave during reclinkering?
2012) Concrete repair, rehabilitation and retrofitting III. p.1353-1358 Mark(
- Completely recyclable concrete: how does the cement paste behave during reclinkering?
- Microbiologically induced cementation of CaCO3 nanoparticles for lime-stone conservation
- Photocatalytic activity of titanium dioxide nanoparticle coatings applied on autoclaved aerated concrete: effect of weathering on coating physical characteristics and gaseous toluene removal
Full probabilistic service life prediction and life cycle assessment of concrete with fly ash and blast-furnace slag in a submerged marine environment: a parameter study
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. 11(1). p.32-49 Mark(
- Thermal analysis in eco-concrete research
- Methodology for including the age effect of concrete with SCMs in results from accelerated testing
- Isothermal and solution calorimetry to assess the effect of superplasticizers and mineral admixtures on cement hydration
- Durable concrete structures with cracks which heal themselves
- Superabsorbent polymers to prevent water movement in cementitious materials