- TiO2 based strategies to prevent algal fouling on cementitious materials
- Visualization of water penetration in cementitious materials with superabsorbent polymers by means of neutron radiography
- Mechanical and self-healing properties of cementitious composites reinforced with flax and cottonised flax, and compared with polyvinyl alcohol fibres
- Acoustic emission analysis for the quantification of autonomous crack healing in concrete
- Completely recyclable concrete: how does the cement paste behave during reclinkering?
- Microbiologically induced cementation of CaCO3 nanoparticles for lime-stone conservation
Completely recyclable concrete: how does the cement paste behave during reclinkering?
2012) Concrete repair, rehabilitation and retrofitting III. p.1353-1358 Mark(
- Photocatalytic activity of titanium dioxide nanoparticle coatings applied on autoclaved aerated concrete: effect of weathering on coating physical characteristics and gaseous toluene removal
Full probabilistic service life prediction and life cycle assessment of concrete with fly ash and blast-furnace slag in a submerged marine environment: a parameter study
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. 11(1). p.32-49 Mark(
- Methodology for including the age effect of concrete with SCMs in results from accelerated testing