Diatomaceous earth as a protective vehicle for bacteria applied for self-healing concrete
2012) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 39(4). p.567-577 Mark(
- Use of silica gel or polyurethane immobilized bacteria for self-healing concrete
- Fibrecement recycling as raw material for Portland clinker production
- Visualization of water penetration in cementitious materials with superabsorbent polymers by means of neutron radiography
- Mechanical and self-healing properties of cementitious composites reinforced with flax and cottonised flax, and compared with polyvinyl alcohol fibres
- Acoustic emission analysis for the quantification of autonomous crack healing in concrete
- Completely recyclable concrete: how does the cement paste behave during reclinkering?
Completely recyclable concrete: how does the cement paste behave during reclinkering?
2012) Concrete repair, rehabilitation and retrofitting III. p.1353-1358 Mark(
- Microbiologically induced cementation of CaCO3 nanoparticles for lime-stone conservation
- Photocatalytic activity of titanium dioxide nanoparticle coatings applied on autoclaved aerated concrete: effect of weathering on coating physical characteristics and gaseous toluene removal