- Rigorous optical VCSEL modelling based on vectorial eigenmode expension
Simulation results of transverse-optical confinement in airpost, regrown, and oxidized vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser structures.
1999) JOURNAL OF THE OPTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA B-OPTICAL PHYSICS. 16(11). p.2055-2059 Mark(
- Detailed study of AlAs-oxidized apertures in VCSEL cavities for optimized modal performance.
- Design of AlAs-oxidized VCSELs with stable fundamental mode operation
- Difference between TE and TM modal gain in amplifying waveguides: Analysis and assessment of two perturbation approaches.
- Confinement factors and gain in optical amplifiers.
- Quantum electrodynamical theory and modeling of light emission in vertical cavity devices
- Accurate three-dimensional modeling of transverse mode threshold gain in vertical cavity surface emitting lasers
- GIRO gratings: a novel concept for mirrors with high reflectivity and polarisation selectivity
- Rigorous electromagnetic study of diffraction loss in VCSEL mirrors.