- A new approach for modeling patient overall radiosensitivity and predicting multiple toxicity endpoints for breast cancer patients
- Effects of radiation on the metastatic process
- Correlation of Patient- and Physician-Scored Dysphagia with Videofluoroscopies in Patients Treated with Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer
- A feasibility study on adaptive 18F-FDG-PET-guided radiotherapy for recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer in the previously irradiated territory
- Clinical factors impacting on late dysphagia following radiotherapy in patients with head and neck cancer
In regard to Maguire et al.
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 101(3). p.746-747 Mark(
- External partial breast irradiation in prone position : how to improve accuracy?
- The relation between patient discomfort and uncompensated forces of a patient support device for breast and regional lymph node radiotherapy
- Dosimetric aspects in the development of a crawl positioning device for prone breast radiotherapy
- The prototyping process of a patient support device for radiotherapy of breast and regional lymph nodes in prone position