- New Products and New Areas of Bioprocess Engineering: The Genus Klebsiella
Optimization of xanthan production by Xanthomonas campestris NRRL B-1459 using peptone PS as sole nitrogen source
1998) MEDEDELINGEN VAN DE FACULTEIT LANDBOUWKUNDIGE EN TOEGEPASTE BIOLOGISCHE WETENSCHAPPEN, UNIVERSITEIT GENT. Proceedings 12th FAB, Part I, 63/4a. p.1369-1372 Mark(
- Fermentation optimization of plantaricin 423, a bacteriocin produced by Lactobacillus plantarum 423.
- Fermentation optimisation and the role of cyclodextrins on the bacteriocin production by Lactobacillus plantarum and Enterococcus sp. BFE 1071
- Fermentation Optimisation of a Pediocin-like Bacteriocin Produced by Lactobacillus plantarum strain 423
- Development of a Microbiological Peptone from a Gelatin Processing Side Stream
- Useful polymers of microbial origin.
- Exopolysaccharide production by Klebsiella strains and characterisation of its sugar composition
- Plastics made by bacteria or their enzymes. Biologi Italiani, 28, (1), 1998, 7-11.
- Glycosaminoglycan Extraction from a Sidestream of the Gelatin Manufacturing Process. In Proceedings, European Symposium: Cosm'ing 98. Rennes, France, 28-29 October 1998, p. 257.