- The Chilean scallop Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819): I. fatty acid composition and lipid content of six organs.
The Chilean scallop Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819): II. manipulation of the fatty acid composition and lipid content of the eggs via lipid supplementation of the broodstock diet.
1999) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 123(1). p.97-103 Mark(
- Supplementation of lipid emulsions to algal diets in the hatchery rearing of bivalves: 145-154
- The effect of DHA/EPA ratio in live feed on the fatty acid composition, survival, growth and pigmentation of turbot larvae Scophthalmus maximus L.: 57-67
- Effect of algal ration on feeding and growth of juvenile Manila clam Tapes philippinarum (Adams and Reeve).
- Highly unsaturated fatty-acid requirements of Penaeus-monodon postlarvae - an experimental approach based on Anemia enrichment.