- Volatile organic compounds in the Scheldt estuary along the trajectory Antwerp-Vlissingen: Concentration profiles, modelling and estimation of emissions into the atmosphere.
- Air/water exchange dynamics of 13 volatile chlorinated C1- and C2-hydrocarbons and monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the southern North Sea and the Scheldt Estuary.
- Analytical techniques for the determination and measurement data of 7 chlorinated C-1- and C-2-hydrocarbons and 6 monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in remote air masses: An overview.
- Chlorinated C-1- and C-2-hydrocarbons and monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in marine waters: An overview on fate processes, sampling, analysis and measurements.
Measurement of atmospheric monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated C-1- and C-2-hydrocarbons at ng.m(-3) concentration levels.
1996) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 62(4). p.289-301 Mark(
- Sorption of chlorinated C-1- and C-2-hydrocarbons and monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons on sea sediment.
Simultaneous determination of C-1- and C-2-halocarbons and monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in marine water samples at NG/L concentration levels.
1995) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 61(1). p.35-46 Mark(
- Measurement of Henrys law constant as function of temperature and salinity for the low-temperature range.
- EPICs determination of Henry's law constant of Cl and C2 chlorinated hydrocarbons as function of temperature and salinity for the low temperature range
- Intercompartment distribution of monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and C1-C2 organochlorines in the North Sea environment. Report Impulse Programme Marine Sciences 1992-1996 for the Belgian Federal Office for Scientific, Technical and Cultural Affairs (1996) 677 p.