- Effect of chemoprophylaxis with avermectins on the immune response to gastrointestinal nematodes in first-season grazing calves.
- Immunisation of calves with Ostertagia-ostertagi 4th stage larval antigens failed to protect calves from infection.
- Cloning and sequencing of an excretory-secretory antigen from Ostertagia-ostertagi 4th-stage larvae containing multiple tandem repeats.
- Interactions between Ostertagia-ostertagi and Cooperia-oncophora in calves.
- Anthelmintic drug resistance in goats in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Effect of chemotherapy on immunity to gastrointestinal nematodes in cattle.
- Identification and isolation of a 19.7 kilodalton Ostertagia ostertagi specific antigen and evaluation of its potential for immunodiagnosis.
A FIELD-STUDY OF THE IVERMECTIN SUSTAINED-RELEASE BOLUS IN THE SEASONAL CONTROL OF GASTROINTESTINAL NEMATODE PARASITISM IN 1ST SEASON GRAZING CALVES.
1994) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 17(3). p.232-236 Mark(
- Field-evaluation of the efficacy of the tenbendazole slow release bolus in the control of gastrointestinal nematodes of first season grazing cattle.
- PARTIAL CHARACTERIZATION OF PROTEOLYTIC-ENZYMES IN DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENTAL STAGES OF OSTERTAGIA-OSTERTAGI.