Biodiversity in European shallow lakes: a multilevel-multifactorial field study
2006) WETLANDS: FUNCTIONING, BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION, AND RESTORATION. 191. p.149-167 Mark(
- Trophic coupling in the microbial food web of a eutrophic shallow lake (Lake Visvijver, Belgium)
- Ecological characteristic's of small farmland ponds: Associations with land use practices at multiple spatial scales
- Evidence for local adaptation in neighbouring Daphnia populations: a laboratory transplant experiment.
Clear water and charophytes in a hypertrophic pond
2000) International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology, Proceedings. 27(pt 1). p.541-541 Mark(
- Regulation of rotifer species by invertebrate predators in a hypertrophic lake: Selective predation on egg-bearing females and induction of morphological defences.
- Phenotypic plasticity of Daphnia life history traits in response to predator kairomones: genetic variability and evolutionary potential.
- The relevance of size efficiency to biomanipulation theory: a field test under hypertrophic conditions.