- Performance assessment of functionalized electrospun nanofibres for removal of pathogens
- The simultaneous unstrengthening and bleaching of textile fabric.
- The iron(II) induced-oxidation of chloride by permanganate.
- Monitoring of high hydrogen peroxide concentrations by voltammetry.
- Photodynamic inactivation of Staphylococcus aureus using low symmetrically substituted phthalocyanines supported on a polystyrene polymer fiber
- Effect of the relative humidity on the fibre morphology of polyamide 4.6 and polyamide 6.9 nanofibres
- A study on the morphology of thin copper films on para-aramid yarns and their influence on the yarn's electro-conductive and mechanical properties
Physicochemical behavior of zinc tetrakis (benzylmercapto) phthalocyanine when used to functionalize gold nanoparticles and in electronspun fibers
2012) JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY. 240. p.50-58 Mark(
- Antimicrobial properties of gold and copper-coated textile electrodes produced though electro-less deposition
- Potential of a functionalised nanofibre microfiltration membrane as an antibacterial water filter