Local treatment of bacterial vaginosis with a bioadhesive metronidazole tablet
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 105(1). p.64-66 Mark(
- Preparation and characterization of bioadhesive grafted starch copolymers as platforms for controlled drug delivery.
- Plaque-inhibiting effect of bioadhesive mucosal tablets containing chlorhexidine in a 4-day plaque regrowth model
- Ex vivo bioadhesion and in vivo testosterone bioavailability study of different bioadhesive formulations based on starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly(acrylic acid) mixtures.
- Trypsin inhibition, calcium and zinc ion binding of starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly (acrylic acid) mixtures for peroral peptide drug delivery.
- Optimisation of an in vitro procedure for the determination of the enzymatic inhibition potency of multifunctional polymers.
- Pharmacokinetics of florfenicol after treatment of pigs with single oral or intramuscular doses or with medicated feed for three days.
- Effect of absorption enhancers on ciliated epithelium: A novel in vivo toxicity screening method using rotifers.
- Validation of filter sterilisation in autoclaves
- Validation of filter sterilisation in autoclaves.