- Neural mechanisms in asthma.
- Trovafloxacin concentrations in airway fluids of patients with severe community-acquired pneumonia.
- Endogenously produced substance P contributes to lymphocyte proliferation induced by dendritic cells and direct TCR ligation
- Presence of substance P and neurokinin 1 receptors in human sputum macrophages and U-937 cells.
Role of 5-HT1A receptors in the activation of sensory nerves by capsaicin.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 159(3) A282-A282 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Antigen presenting dendrititic cells produce neurokinins to stimulate T cell proliferation.
- Role of the 5-HT receptor in neurogenic inflammation in Fisher 344 rat airways.
- Neurogenic inflammation in human airways: is it important?
- Tachykinin-induced airway plasma protein extravasation in two inbred rat strains
- Role of tachykinins in asthma. Allergy, 55, 2000, 321-337.