- Solution structures of the C-terminal headpiece subdomains of human villin and advillin, evaluation of headpiece F-actin-binding requirements
- Evaluation of a two-stage screening procedure in the combinatorial search for serine protease-like activity.
- Synthetic peptides derived from the beta(2)-beta(3) loop of Raphanus sativus antifungal protein 2 that mimic the active site.
- Conformational model for the consensus V3-loop of the envelop protein gp120 of HIV-1 in a 20% trifluoroethanol/water solution.
- Structural characterization by NMR of rifabutinol, a derivative of rifabutin.
- Determination of the three-dimensional solution structure of Raphanus sativus antifungal protein 1 by H-1 NMR.
- Mutational analysis of a plant defensin from radish (Raphanus sativus L) reveals two adjacent sites important for antifungal activity.
- Solution conformation of Raphanus sativus antifungal protein 1 (Rs-AFP1) by H-1 nuclear magnetic resonance resonance assignments, secondary structure and global fold.
- Conformational features of a synthetic cyclic peptide corresponding to the complete V3 loop of the RF HIV-1 strain in water and water/trifluoroethanol solutions.
Conformational features of a synthetic cyclic peptide corresponding to the complete V3 loop of the ELI HIV-1 strain in water.
1996) COLLECTION OF CZECHOSLOVAK CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS. 61(5). p.742-750 Mark(