Xanthan gum to tailor drug release of sustained-release ethylcellulose mini-matrices prepared via hot-melt extrusion: in vitro and in vivo evaluation
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 63(3). p.320-330 Mark(
- Melt granulation using a twin-screw extruder: A case study
The Biopharmaceutics Classification System in veterinary medicine: pH-solubility relationship of analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs
2006) Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. Supplement. 29. p.287-288 Mark(
- Influence of deposition and spray pattern of nasal powders on insulin bioavailability
- Subjective and objective evaluation of noncultured epidermal cellular grafting for repigmenting vitiligo
- Raman spectroscopy as a process analytical technology tool for the understanding and the quantitative in-line monitoring of the homogenization process of a pharmaceutical suspension
- Deposition of differently sized airborne microspheres in the respiratory tract of chickens
- Production of enteric capsules by means of hot-melt extrusion
- Human bioavailability of propranolol from a matrix-in-cylinder system with a HPMC-Gelucire (R) core
- Liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric assay for simultaneous pyrimethamine and sulfadoxine determination in human plasma samples
- Taxol versus paclitaxel beta-cyclodextrin complexes for hyperthermic peritoneal perfusion: an in vivo study
- Continuous granulation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Impact du climat tropical sur la stabilité des médicaments: cas de l'acide acétylsalicylique et du paracétamol échantilonnés sur le marché rwandais
- Starch/Carbopol (R) spray-dried mixtures as excipients for oral sustained drug delivery
- Tablets prepared by single-step granulation/tabletting: Interparticulate binding mechanism and stability
- Twin screw granulation as a simple and efficient tool for continuous wet granulation
- Aerosol profile extracted from spacers as a determinant of actual dose
- The quality of essential antimicrobial and antimalarial drugs marketed in Rwanda and Tanzania: influence of tropical storage conditions on in vitro dissolution
- Compaction of enteric-coated pellets: influence of formulation and process parameters on tablet properties and in vivo evaluation
- Development and validation of a direct, non-destructive quantitative method for medroxyprogesterone acetate in a pharmaceutical suspension using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- Bioavailability of ibuprofen from hot-melt extruded mini-matrices
- Hot-melt extruded ethylcellulose cylinders containing a HPMC-gelucire((R)) core for sustained drug delivery
- Double-blind placebo-controlled study of autologous transplanted epidermal cell suspensions for repigmenting vitiligo
Single-step granulation/tabletting of different grades of lactose: a comparison with high shear granulation and compression
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 58(1). p.77-82 Mark(
- Extrusion granulation and high shear granulation of different grades of lactose and highly dosed drugs: A comparative study
- Assessment of a new utero-tubal junction insemination device in dairy cattle
- Influence of the punch diameter and curvature on the yield pressure of MCC-compacts during Heckel analysis
- In-line monitoring of a pharmaceutical blending process using FT-Raman spectroscopy
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of a matrix-in-cylinder system for sustained drug delivery
- Continuous processing of pharmaceuticals
- Drug formulations intended for the global market should be tested for stability under tropical climatic conditions
- Reduced availability of trimethoprim/sodium sulfadiazin and doxycyclin hyclate in drinking water systems
- Formes orales matricielles et multiparticulaires utilisant l'extrusion à chaud
- Development and evaluation of sustained release mini-matrices prepared via hot melt extrusion
- Principal component analysis of dissolution data with missing elements.
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.
- Direct compression and moulding properties of co-extruded isomalt/drug mixtures.
- Wax beads as cushioning agents during the compression of coated diltiazem pellets.
- Characterization of ibuprofen as a nontraditional plasticizer of ethyl cellulose.
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- Near-infrared FT-Raman spectroscopy as a rapid analytical tool for the determination of diltiazem hydrochloride in tablets.
- Scaling-up of a lactose wet granulation process in Mi-Pro high shear mixers.
- In vitro evaluation of the quality of essential drugs on the Tanzanian market.
Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(
- An oral controlled release matrix pellet formulation containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Characterisation and disintegration properties of irradiated starch.
- Bioavailability of ibuprofen from matrix mini-tablets based on a mixture of starch and microcrystalline wax.