- Drug formulations intended for the global market should be tested for stability under tropical climatic conditions
- Reduced availability of trimethoprim/sodium sulfadiazin and doxycyclin hyclate in drinking water systems
- Development and evaluation of sustained release mini-matrices prepared via hot melt extrusion
- Formes orales matricielles et multiparticulaires utilisant l'extrusion à chaud
- Principal component analysis of dissolution data with missing elements.
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from isomalt-based moulded tablets.
- Wax beads as cushioning agents during the compression of coated diltiazem pellets.
- Direct compression properties of melt-extruded isomalt.
- Direct compression and moulding properties of co-extruded isomalt/drug mixtures.