Feasibility of low power machinery in the Tunisan Sahel region
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.87-90 Mark(
- CFD approach for modelling transient heat transfer and microbial inactivation during thermal processing of eggs
- Development of a sensor for continuous soil resistance measurement
- Computational fluid dynamics modelling of air flow in fluidised bed equipment
- Temperature and humidity profiles for process control in top spray fluidised bed coating processes.
- CFD modelling of air flow across the distributor plate in fluidised bed equipment
- Effect of inclination angle on the light transmittance of condensate covered homogeneous thin transparent materials.
- CFD simulation of toluene removal in a membrane bioreactor.
- Assessment of the estrogenic activity of flue gases from burning processes by means of the yeast based human estrogen receptor (hER) bioassay
- Total and regular transmittances of dry and condensate covered transparent materials