Feasibility of low power machinery in the Tunisan Sahel region
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.87-90 Mark(
- Combined CFD and experimental approach for determination of the surface heat transfer coefficient during thermal processing of eggs
- Low temperature heating of greenhouses under Western European winter conditions
- CFD approach for modelling transient heat transfer and microbial inactivation during thermal processing of eggs
- Development of a sensor for continuous soil resistance measurement
- Computational fluid dynamics modelling of air flow in fluidised bed equipment
- Temperature and humidity profiles for process control in top spray fluidised bed coating processes.
- CFD modelling of air flow across the distributor plate in fluidised bed equipment
- Effect of inclination angle on the light transmittance of condensate covered homogeneous thin transparent materials.
- CFD simulation of toluene removal in a membrane bioreactor.