- Numerical assessment of the influence of a Doppler flow wire on its measurements
- Serial echocardiographic follow-up of teh effect of isolated systolic hypertension on cardiac function in rats
- Non-invasive assessment of arterial pressure wave reflection in evaluation of large artery function and cardiac load: can we do without ultrasound ?
- Finite element model of the free expansion of a 3-folded angioplasty balloon
- Modeling fluid-structure-interaction using Fluent and Abaqus software
- Aortic reflection coefficients and their association with global indexes of wave reflection in healthy controls and patients with Marfan's syndrome
- Hemodynamics of a pulsatile left ventricular assist device driven by a counterpulsation pump in a mock circulation
- Ventricular-arterial coupling in a rat model of reduced arterial compliance provoked by hypervitaminosis D and nicotine
Nonlinear isochrones in murine left ventricular pressure-volume loops: how well does the time-varying elastance concept hold?
2006) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 290(4). p.H1474-H1483 Mark(
- Finite element stent design optimization: towards a uniform expanding first generation Palmaz-Schatz stent