- Assessment of pressure wave reflection: getting the timing right!
- Peripheral or central augmentation index: an esoteric question or a non-invasive clue to central haemodynamics?
Rationale, design, methods and baseline characteristics of the Asklepios Study
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & REHABILITATION. 14(2). p.179-191 Mark(
- Validity of the one-third rule to calculate mean arterial pressure
- Hepatic artery/portal vein flow competition during hypothermic machine perfusion of the liver
- Effects of an aging vascular model on healthy and diseased hearts
- Plasticity in the mechanical behaviour of cardiovascular stents during stent preparation (crimping) and placement (expansion)
- Experimental and numerical assessment of the impact of abdominal aortic aneurysms on arterial wave reflection
Influence of sex on arterial stiffening evaluated using a pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index
2007) Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering. 10. p.117-118 Mark(
- Levosimendan improves right ventriculovascular coupling in a porcine model of right ventricular dysfunction