- Telomere length and cardiovascular risk factors in a middle-aged population free of overt cardiovascular disease
- A Novel Hydraulic Thick-walled Phantom for the Assessment of Left Ventricular Function
- Ultrasound-Based Semi-Automatic Estimation Of Left Ventricular Torsion And Pressure Gradients
- MODELING FLUID FLOW IN DEVELOPING EMBRYONIC VERTEBRATE HEARTS
- Methodological considerations on measuring central blood pressure and wave reflection
- Mathematical modeling of ventricular assist devices
- Peripheral or central augmentation index: an esoteric question or a non-invasive clue to central haemodynamics?
- Plasticity in the mechanical behaviour of cardiovascular stents during stent preparation (crimping) and placement (expansion)
- Assessment of pressure wave reflection: getting the timing right!
Influence of sex on arterial stiffening evaluated using a pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index
2007) Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering. 10. p.117-118 Mark(