- Noninvasive assessment of left ventricular and myocardial contractility in middle-aged men and women: disparate evolution above the age of 50?
- Evaluation of a method of wave reflection assessment via flow wave approximation
- Pulse wave propagation in a model human arterial network: assessment of 1-D numerical simulations against in vitro measurements
- Validation of a new automated IMT measurement algorithm
- The effects of an aging vascular model on healthy and diseased hearts
- Common carotid artery stiffness: more sensitive to age and gender related large artery stiffening than aortic pulse wave velocity?
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms and their impact on central hemodynamics
Inﬂuence of sex on arterial stiffening evaluated using a pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index
2007) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 10(suppl. 1). p.117-118 Mark(
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms and their effect on arterial wave reflection and morphology
- Noninvasive (input) impedance, pulse wave velocity, and wave reflection in healthy middle-aged men and women