- Validation of a new automated IMT measurement algorithm
- The effects of an aging vascular model on healthy and diseased hearts
- Noninvasive assessment of left ventricular and myocardial contractility in middle-aged men and women: disparate evolution above the age of 50?
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms and their impact on central hemodynamics
- Common carotid artery stiffness: more sensitive to age and gender related large artery stiffening than aortic pulse wave velocity?
Inﬂuence of sex on arterial stiffening evaluated using a pressure-dependent, geometry-independent stiffness index
2007) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 10(suppl. 1). p.117-118 Mark(
Simulation of arterial pulse wave propagation with fluid–structure interaction using Fluent and Abaqus software
2007) Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering. 10(1). p.61-62 Mark(
- Levosimendan improves right ventriculovascular coupling in a porcine model of right ventricular dysfunction. (vol 35, pg 707, 2007)
- New echocardiographic applications for assessing global left ventricular diastolic function
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms and their effect on arterial wave reflection and morphology