- Improving X-ray CT based visualization of particulate organic matter in soil
- The effect of varying gamma irradiation doses and soil moisture content on nematodes, the microbial communities and mineral nitrogen
- Changes in soil ergosterol content, glomalin-related soil protein, and phospholipid fatty acid profile as affected by long-term organic and chemical fertilization practices in Mediterranean Turkey
- Biochar amendment to soils with contrasting organic matter level: effects on N mineralization and biological soil properties
- Optimizing gamma irradiation as a tool in soil ecology: effects on soil free living nematodes and biochemical properties
Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Neem seed oil: a potent nitrification inhibitor to control nitrate leaching after incorporation of crop residues
- Soil quality is positively affected by reduced tillage and compost in an intensive vegetable cropping system
- Experimental evidence for the contribution of the entire free living nematodes to nutrient cycling and plant uptake
- C mineralization and microbial activity in four biochar field experiments several years after incorporation
- Interactions between nematodes and microbes in organically amended soils: effects on nitrogen minerlalization
- Visualization of soil particulate organic matter by means of X-ray CT?
- Can shrub species with higher litter quality mitigate soil acidification in pine and oak forests on poor sandy soils?
- Quantifying the influences of free living soil nematodes on soil nitrogen and microbial biomass dynamics in bare and planted microcosms
- Contrast agents for soil investigation with X-ray computed tomography